Friday, January 25th | 5:00 – 7:00 pm | Harry’s Restaurant |
The most exciting food and wine weekend of the year is almost upon us! As part of Forks & Corks 2013, Harry’s is hosting a Winter Wine Soirée as a unique opportunity for you to have an intimate night with some of the winemakers who have come to town for Forks & Corks. Deliciously paired with incredible passed and stationary hors d’oeuvres from Harry’s team of chefs, the winemakers will be pouring their wines (reds and whites from California and Oregon) from 5:00 – 7:00, welcoming comments and questions from guests. All wines will be available for purchase as well. Tickets are $49 per person and include all food, wines, tax and gratuity. Cash bar and full Harry’s menu will be available.
Here’s the spectacular line up of winemakers:
- Michael De Loach | Hook & Ladder Winery | Russian River Valley, CA | http://www.hookandladderwinery.com/index.html
- Harry Wetzel | Alexander Valley Vineyards | Alexander Valley, Sonoma, CA | http://www.avvwine.com/
- Julie Pedroncelli | Pedroncelli Winery | Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma, CA | http://www.pedroncelli.com/
- Derek Beitler | Bodega Rancho | Sonoma, CA | http://www.bodegarancho.com/
- Seth Cripe | LOLA Wines | Russian River and Sonoma Coast, CA | http://www.lolawines.com/
- Jessie Lange | Lange Estate Winery | Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley, OR | https://www.langewinery.com/
- Philipe Carrie | Esprit du Vin | France | http://www.edvwines.com/
- Aaron Horton | Crafted Brands | Sonoma, CA | http://craftedbrands.com/
Click here for a printable flyer.